We had a wonderful Spring Break down in Las Vegas where we were able to:
Ride an exotic car: Jason's brother works at Exotics Racing in Vegas and got Jason a ride-along in a Z-06
- Visit M&M world: Levi grabbed my hand and covered his eyes during the loud 3D tour video
- See a show on the Strip: We highly recommend Penn and Teller! Incredibly entertaining, patriotic and clean! Plus it was our first real kid-free date in a while!
- Go to "our" temple: The Las Vegas temple is where we were sealed so it was nice being able to do a session.
- Get a foot massage from an Asian guy who didn't speak English, but was visibly ticked off when I didn't buy 20 more minutes of awkward leg rubbing in a makeshift booth where I had a nice view of a Filipino war movie and a Golden Buddha.
- Take Levi to the Zoo and see a chimp, a Lion, and lots of goats and pigeons.
- Spend uninterrupted time with our daddy because he had NO homework!
We had so much fun together and we already can't wait for this semester to be over.
In other news, Mother's Day was absolutely perfect. If you didn't see the video that Jason made for our mothers (and me, really) then you can check it out on my facebook page. I'm sure you don't want to watch 8 minutes straight of my kid, but it was the most beautiful Mother's Day gift. I am so blessed to be able to be a mother and feel so much love for this little guy who has completely stolen my heart.
Now.... back to my to do list.