Tuesday, April 17, 2012

B is for....



I was sitting here thinking, ok what starts with B and is exciting about our family? I mulled over Breakfast (we eat an incredibly healthy breakfast in our house), maybe Books? (Jason and I love to read books together!) And then it just hit me in the face! BABY!!! We have a baby!!! That is the most important "B" word in our home! So... I thought I would tell you a bit about our baby. Levi Jacob Horlacher was born on December 28th 2011 after 27 long hours of labor. I may or may not have been accused of being a hippie, but in spite of what people said or thought, I chose to give birth to our baby in the place where I feel most comfortable and safe- our home. It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced and I will never do it any other way! Levi was an average weight of 6 lbs. 9 oz. and 20.5 inches. But he didn't stay average for long. Now he's almost 4 months old and weighs about 18 pounds! What a chunk! He is just precious. He has started laughing and smiling all the time and loves to talk to us when we try to have conversations. Levi can roll over from his belly to his back and is doing great at bouncing in his jumperoo. A few days ago we were playing with him and got a video of the cutest laugh we have ever heard from him! Sigh... he makes my whole life worth living. I would do anything for our little bundle of joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment