Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Library Card

"I have found the most valuable thing in my wallet is my library card."- Laura Bush

I'm a total nerd. Or just more of a book worm. I love to read. Anything and everything. I got an entire series (4 books) for Christmas and finished them the first week of February. You could say I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to new books. It started when I was a little girl and the desire to enter another world through reading has never left me. It just feels so GOOD to read. Weird? Anyway, you can imagine my absolute glee when my little boy walks up to me with a pile of books and wants to sit on my lap and read them. I am overjoyed that my 13-month-old loves to read!

We headed to the library today to get a library card and check out a few books. (And see the fish, of course.) Levi was afraid to go close to the fish tank because he saw the huge plecostomus (sucker fish) they have. He does look a little creepy if I may say so. We played with the toys there and then snuggled up with a few board books. Sweet little man. I am so in love with him.


Since I have been craving donuts Levi was so good at the library, we headed over to Paradise Donuts to check it out. While the inside was less than impressive (not even a good spot for a photo-op), the donuts were spectacular. We now know where the best and only place is the get good donuts in Rexburg. Not that we need them...


To complete our adventure, we went to check out Porter's- the town's craft store. It was far beyond a strong temptation for me, so we didn't spend much time in there. Levi tried to help me pick out some fabric, but we were unsuccessful. I guess I'll be ordering some samples online. 



 Is he the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? I tell ya- that profile gets me every time. What a lovely day with my favorite little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment