Monday, March 4, 2013

A baby brother

This weekend was one of the best. On the way to Boise I said, "make sure I take lots of pictures this weekend" to my husband. How many pictures did I come home with? Not one. Well, a couple from the trip down and the trip back, but not a single picture of my adorable baby brother or wonderful (huge) family! I can officially be fired from my job as our family photographer.

Regardless of my lack of evidence, we had a wonderful time holding my precious 6-week old brother and witnessing his blessing at our church. To be fair, we were there for less than 24 hours and tried to spend as much time as possible with everyone. One thing we did accomplish on the car ride home... (drumroll please)
We have picked a name for our June baby boy! His name will be Matthew Kent Horlacher. We're already calling him Matt and can't wait to see what the little man looks like!




1 comment:

  1. You're FIRED! Jk! Love the pics you did post though. Your little brother is adorable and Lil Levi is not so little anymore... Why do they have to grow so fast. I love the name Matthew Kent! Its perfect! Cant wait to see lil Matt!

    ReplyDelete